Deadline for registration: 15 days before the starting date of each training
Duration : 1 day / (5 hours)
Computational Fluid Dynamics in realistic geometrics requires complex meshes. This training course deals with the basics of unstructured and hybrid meshing using the CENTAUR software.
This training session is for engineers, physicists, computer scientists and numerical analysts.
Basic knowledge of what a mesh is and preliminary notions of CFD.
Scientific contact : Gabriel STAFFELBACH
- Trainees/PhDs/PostDocs : 50 €
- CERFACS shareholders/CNRS/INRIA : 150 €
- Public : 300 €
(From 10h00 to 12h00 and from 14h00 to 17h00)
- Importing and Cleaning CAD data in Centaur
- Basics of mesh generation
- Advanced features of Centaur
- Quality assessment and improvement
- Hybrid modular mesh generation