Deadline for registration: 15 days before the starting date of each training
Duration : 1 day / (6,5 hours)
In March 2019, 100% of participants in this training were satisfied or very satisfied
This training session aims at learning about the Antares library. This python tool enables to process numerical data from CFD simulations (and from other domains).
Using this library, users can develop their own programs that can read and write data in many formats, also compatible with many visualization standard tools, and that modify this data with available treatments.
Objective of the training
The simple software architecture and the python language allow the user to become the developer of its own features.
On completion of this course, you will be able to :
– install the Antares python library,
– to use the basic objects of the library in a python program,
– to contribute to the improvement of development and to find help thanks to the Antares Redmine platform,
– find and use the Antares documentation to use the advanced functions of the library,
– implement the library in a complex application
This course is for anyone wishing to process numerical data from CFD calculations in order to extract physical analysis.
- Knowledge of Unix commands.
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of the field of numerical simulation.
In order to verify that the prerequisites are satisfied, the following questionnaires must be completed. You need to get at least 75% of correct answers in order to be authorized to follow this training session. If you don’t succeed it, your subscription will not be validated. You only have two chances to complete them.
Questionnaire 1 : https://goo.gl/forms/uCNzMKkP2XQis0UH2
Questionnaire 2 : https://goo.gl/forms/dmBNAmZq1aJLknXD2
Questionnaire 3 : https://goo.gl/forms/mbH6Ye8k0GbyYNHt2
Scientific contact :
- Trainees/PhDs/PostDocs : 70 €
- CERFACS shareholders/CNRS/INRIA : 200 €
- Public : 400 €
From 9h00 to 17h00
9h00 : Welcome
9h15 : Introduction
9h30 : Presentation of Antares
– Basic structures (API)
12h30 : break
14h00 : Tutorials – 3 given applications
– NASA37 rotor, wing-fuselage configuration, combustion chamber
– and/or own configurations brought by the trainee if the input file formats of data files are available.
A final examination will be conducted during the training.