Cerfacs is located on Météo-France Campus (Météopole) at Toulouse ; 42 avenue Gaspard Coriolis.
A page is dedicated to cycling to Cerfacs.
By public transportation
- From the city centre, take the Metro, direction Basso Cambo, to the terminus; take Bus N°18 (Lycée Polyvalent) and get off at the Météorologie stop.
- From Tournefeuille, you must access bus 21 to Basso Cambo and get off at the Vandel stop.
- From PARIS-BORDEAUX by highway:
- before the tollgate, take the direction FOIX-TARBES.
- on the ring road take exit N°27 LA CEPIERE, METRO, then take exit 27 towards CUGNAUX
and then THE PRADETTES; then follow the METEO-CERFACS signs.
- From MONTPELLIER or CARCASSONNE by highway:
- before the tollgate, take the direction FOIX-TARBES, cross LA GARONNE then only take the direction BORDEAUX
- on the ring road take exit N°27 LA CEPIERE, CUGNAUX, LES PRADETTES; then follow the signs METEO-CERFACS.