Deadline for registration: 15 days before the starting date of each training
Duration : 3 days / (21 hours)
This training course enables the participants to reinforce their theoretical knowledge in order to understand and analyse high fidelity compressible Large Eddy SImulation (LES). Numerical methods, boundary conditions, signal processing and unsteady turbulence modeling are the main subjects tackled. Hands-on sessions with in-house tools are organised to put the theoretical courses into practice.
This training session is for students, engineers, physicists and computer scientists who wish to reinforce or extend their theoretical background to the precise use and analysis of CFD simulations.
Basic knowledge in numerical methods and turbulence modeling.
Scientific contact : Guillaume PUIGT
- Trainees/PhDs/PostDocs : 150 €
- CERFACS shareholders/CNRS/INRIA : 450 €
- Public : 900 €
(Every day from 9h to 17h30)
- Numerical simulation of the Navier-Stokes equations: mesh, discretization methods, data storage, etc.
- High-fidelity numerical schemes for LES.
- Unsteady turbulence modeling. Turbulence injection methods.
- Boundary conditions: NSCBC method and wall treatment.
- Signal processing. Frequential analysis, two-point correlations.