The Algo team meetings are short UNFORMAL seminars of about 20 minutes, dedicated to the introduction of the work done or in progress by the Parallel Algo team members. They are useful for presenting work you did before arriving at CERFACS, for rehearsing before a conference, for sharing questions on current research with your colleagues…
Beginners are particularly welcome !
We remind you that these meetings are required to be english-spoken.
You can register at this mail address : email@example.com
- A multigrid-inspired approach for the Augmented Block Cimmino Distributed solver, Philippe LELEUX
- Algebraic multigrid preconditioner for statically condensed systems arising from lowest order hybrid discretizations,Pierre MATALON
- A block minimum residual norm subspace solver for sequences of multiple left and right-hand side linear systems, Yanfei XIANG
- Accounting for hydrometeor variables in a variational ensemble data assimilation scheme applied to the weather prediction model AROME, Mayeul DESTOUCHES
- Active learning for LSTM neural networks, Jérémy BRIANT